PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.artdecodermusic.com is a site for the band Artdecoder, and is owned and operated by Dbfs Music Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12112468 and have our registered office at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX.
- BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
4.1 We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
5.1 We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
5.1 Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
5.2 Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
6.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
6.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
6.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
6.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
6.5 You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
7.1 The content on our site is provided for general entertainment and information only.
7.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
8.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
9.1 This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
9.2 If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us using the contact details above.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
101.1 Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you (and will be set out in separate terms).
10.2 If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
10.3 If you are a consumer user:
- You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
11.1 We will use your personal information as set out in our privacy notice
- UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
12.1 Whenever you make use of any feature on our site that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with any associated content standards set or any acceptable use notice.
12.2 You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards, is lawful, is your own work, and that your content and use of it, including uploading it to our site, will not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party. You will be liable to us and will indemnify us for any breach of these warranties. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
12.3 Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties at our discretion.
12.4 We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or any other rights (including but not limited to privacy rights and data subject rights under applicable data protection legislation).
12.5 We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards or acceptable use.
12.6 You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
13.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
13.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
13.3 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
14 RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
14.1 You may link to pages on our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
14.2 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
14.3 Our site must not be framed on any other site.
14.4 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
14.5 If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us using the details above.
15 WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?